BizLeader Peer Coaching Groups
As you grow your business, are you facing these common leadership challenges alone?
|· Inspiring and motivating others
· Developing a culture of accountability
· Leading change
|· Handling workplace conflict
· Dealing with imposture syndrome
· Managing teams
BizLeader Peer Coaching Groups are cohort-based programs for the professional and personal development of current and future leaders committed to creating a safe space for learning and collegiality.
These facilitated dialogs use current work experiences as opportunities for learning. Group members share their unique leadership challenges and gain insight and accountability with the support, wisdom, and guidance of leadership peers from across the region.
We create courageous learning spaces together. An organization will be represented by no more than 2-3 participants in a single group. If your organization wants a peer coaching group with only your members, we can create a unique group for you.
Learn from diverse perspectives in psychologically safe, confidential meetings. Each group consists of 6-10 leaders from different organizations across the region.
Meet virtually for 1.5 hours every other week for five months, for a total of 10 group sessions.
Share leadership goals, create accountability, and explore individual and collective leadership challenges within this group of peer leaders.
Individual Leadership Coaching
In addition to the group peer coaching experience, you will meet individually with your leadership coach.
Work one-on-one with an ICF certified Coach for six leadership coaching sessions.
Accelerate the impact of your leadership by identifying your One Big Thing–a leadership development goal that when achieved positively influences your organization's results.
Who is an ideal participant?
The ideal participant is a leader who:
- Is open to learning with and being challenged by their peers.
- Is curious about how to grow their own capabilities and capacity to get better results with and through people.
- Has some leadership or management experience.
- Wants to increase their scope and responsibilities.
- Is committed to meeting the requirements of the group coaching experience.
- Can maintain confidentiality.
We meet virtually on Zoom. Meeting information will be shared with participants.
This six-month leadership development program includes:
- 10 x 1.5-hour facilitator-led group coaching sessions,
- Six (6) one-hour individual coaching sessions,
- A Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP) 360
- A trusted network of awesome BizLeader peers!